Friday, April 22, 2011

A close inspiration


My inspiration for be a destist is my mother, she's a great person who also is a dentist, and she loves her work, so everytime I saw that hapiness in her when she was doing her job  I wanted to be like her.

She had always work in public services, because she likes help the needy people. She travel every day to melipilla city to the "consultorio Elgueta", there are many patients, specially kids and old people, so the attention must be eficient and very quick. Her youngest patient was a 11 days baby and the oldest a woman who had 103 years old.

Another thing that I like about her job is the many gifts that she always brings to home like eggs,  cakes, cheese, chocolats, drawings and a lot of things, the most strange gift was a White paint pot.

She always advice me about my career and helps me with my clinical cases, even helps my friends, they always are calling my mother instead of me.


I’m so glad with my career and I have to give thanks to God  for the mother I have =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tere;

    It´s important to be grateful and say thank you specially to your mom.Congratulations for the mom you have!

    Check the use of to, it is not always neccesary.

    cheers,
    Ms Jenny

    ReplyDelete