Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

I'm not a technology fan, but I would like to have an Iphone 4, because it's so practical and full with different applications, for example it have applications about odontology, food, sports, communications, pictures, games, climatic catastrophes and anything.


The big problem about Iphones is the cost, because are very expensive about 400 dollars if you take it a plan with a cell company, if you don't do it would be more expensive even.
When I get my dentiste title I would buy some one for sure, but when that happen I will be more careful, because my actual cell phone it's very scratch and a couple of times it sank on the water and died for a period of time.
My favourite application it's a game called PLOCK it's about different color of squares, that when they are together exploit and you win points, but is with a limit of time and with a stressful music that make you nervous. I'm an adict to this game, but I haver to play in my boyfriend's Iphone.
With the Iphone 4 you also can take photographs, recorder videos, have a videoconferencing, reed articles in word, surf on the internet, send emails and of course call you contacts.
When I have my own Iphone it would probably have an "animal print" housing and would be the most glamorous Iphone ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment