Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Amelie" a magic movie

This is one of my favourite movies. I saw it by the first time at school class when I was a teenager, it changed the way  I saw life, it's a very interesting movie for people who love the simple things, the magic of life and the beauty of french simplicity.

Amelie Poulan is the main character who lives in France, she works in a coffee place, is a single woman, because she doesn't felt anything with her last boyfriends. The movie it' s full of particular and special characters, like Amelie's father, the waitresses and the customers of the coffee place, building neighbors and a misterious guy, who intrigue to Amelie, but I can't tell you more form this history, you have to see it...

Another thing that I love from this movie is the music, it's so magical and full of sensations, the soundtrack is always used by journalist in documentaries or reports, and every time I listen it  I feel butterflies in my stomach.

         If you are a sensitive person, you will love this movie, so don´t lose it !

No comments:

Post a Comment