Thursday, April 7, 2011

welcome to this fight!!

The contenders are:
ENGLISH!! and TERESA LOYOLA!!

Everybody knows the first one so who is Teresa Loyola??? well  I´m going to tell you....
I 'am a 24 years girl who lives in Santiago city. I'm close to be a dentist (I hope), I think it´s a difficult goal but I know there I'm going to make it , some day XD. My favourite things in the world are cooking, eat nice food, travel to new places, clasifies different things, watch a nice movie while I'm hugging my boyfriend (who is the best man of the world by the way). I like interesting books, edit videos, learn new things, do crafts, walk hours watching different stores, listen music, and work out on the gym. The things I hate are waking up early on the morning, the rush hour when I drive, be on a diet (It´s my curse!), pass hours in the faculty lab and the mess.

I hope you enjoy my blog, post me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment